- The sender cancelled this payment.
- Completed (referring to a bank withdrawal):
- Money is being transferred to your bank account. Allow up to 7
days for this transfer to complete.
- Completed (referring to a payment):
- Money has been successfully sent to the recipient.
- The recipient chose not to accept this payment.
- Money is being temporarily held. The sender may be disputing this
payment, or the payment may be under review by PayPal.
- This payment is being processed. Allow up to 4 days for it to
- Money was returned to the sender because the payment was unclaimed
for 30 days.
- The recipient hasn't yet accepted this payment.